Becoming a Corporate Member means your company, your clients and your families benefit from exclusive access to our world class collections and exhibitions.
Your support means that we can advance our arts programme, education and research projects. Helping us to create a space where we can promote public understanding and enjoyment of British, modern and contemporary art for all.
What we can offer you
- Complimentary access for staff and clients to our world class exhibitions
- Private guided tours outside of gallery hours
- Talks about our arts programme led by our experts
- Evening private views where our exhibitions are open exclusively for all our Corporate Supporters
- Invitations to our annual party and exhibition opening receptions
- All staff to receive 10% discount on our online Tate Shop
- Catalogues, exhibition posters, Tate ETC, Tate Guide
- Name credit on our Corporate Members plaques, website and in all major exhibition catalogues
- 25% discount on advertising in Tate ETC magazine
Become a London Corporate Member
All of our packages are designed to suit your needs or budget. For more information please call the Corporate Membership and Events team on +44 (0) 207 887 8986.
To discuss Corporate Membership, call +44 (0)20 7887 8969 or email email@example.com.
Become a Liverpool Corporate Partner or Member
Our Corporate Partnership Scheme has two levels – Corporate Partner and Corporate Member. Both are flexible, we can tailor packages to suit your needs and deliver business objectives. By giving year on year, you will develop a special relationship with the gallery, establishing a level of involvement to suit your company and one that will most appeal to your clients and staff.
To discuss membership or sponsorship further, please call Laura Parsons on +44 (0)151 702 7433 or email Laura.Parsons@tate.org.uk