You can open a credit account using the account opening form [PDF, 62 Kb].
For orders and customer services, please contact Tate Publishing direct, or the relevant agent or sales representative for your area.
London SW1P 4RG
Call +44 (0) 20 7887 8869
Fax +44 (0) 20 7887 8878
All invoices are to be paid by the customer in accordance with Tate Enterprises’ stipulated payment terms. Tate Enterprises will notify the customer of the stipulated credit period, in writing, when opening the customer’s sales ledger account and reserves the right to suspend delivery of further orders if payment terms are not met.
Delivery of Goods within the UK and Eire is free of charge by our nominated carrier. For low weighted deliveries, Tate Enterprises reserves the right to send goods through a normal postal service and as such will be unable to provide a proof of delivery on these orders. Any claims for non-receipt of items shipped by post will be at the discretion of Tate Enterprises.
Delivery of goods outside the United Kingdom and Eire is at the customer’s expense and liability, unless otherwise agreed in writing with Tate Enterprises.
Any claims for shortage or damage MUST be submitted within ten working days of receipt to Tate Enterprises’ Customer Services Team.
Risk in relation to any goods shall pass to the Customer on delivery of the goods to the customer.
- All returns must be authorised by Tate Enterprises Customer Services prior to return. You will be issued with a letter of authorisation and a list of books with their corresponding invoice numbers. These must accompany all returned books.
- Overstock returns will only be authorised three months after publication or purchase date and within 12 months of publication or purchase date.
- All books returned to us must be packed securely. Any damage that occurs in transit is the responsibility of the customer.
- If authorised returns arrive damaged, they will not be credited. Instead, you will be notified if you prefer to have them returned to you at your own expense or disposed of by Tate Publishing.
- If no reply is received within two weeks of letter of notification the customer will forfeit any rights to the books concerned and Tate Publishing will reserve the right to destroy the books.
- We can only credit books returned to us in a mint, re-usable condition.
- Pencilled-in prices and stickers must be removed.
- Please note that any incorrect shipment, shortages or damaged goods received must be reported to Customer Services within 10 working days of receipt.
- All Tate Publishing products including dated printed items such as diaries and calendars are firm sale only and may not be returned.
Authorised returns should be sent to
Tate Enterprises Ltd
Unit 8 Apol Silva Industrial Park
Essex RM8 1RX