The British Art Network circulates a newsletter three times a year, to keep members informed of upcoming events and opportunities relating to British art. The newsletter covers aspects of network activity alongside relevant external exhibitions and events, opportunities and scholarly articles.
Should you wish to join the mailing list, or contribute to the content, please email BritishArtNetwork[at]tate.org.uk.
- Newsletter one: August 2013 [PDF, 784 Kb]
The first British Art Network Newsletter is themed around British pop art
- Newsletter two: November 2013 [PDF, 255 Kb]
The second British Art Network Newsletter is themed around Victorian Art
- Newsletter three: March 2014 [PDF, 255 Kb]
The third British Art Network Newsletter is themed around Joseph Wright of Derby and Single Artist Collections
- Newsletter four: July 2014 [PDF, 338 Kb]
The fourth British Art Network newsletter is themed around William Hogarth’s Triptych for St Mary Redcliffe, Bristol and the challenges faced by large and difficult artworks
- Newsletter five: November 2014 [PDF, 264 Kb]
The fifth British Art Network Newsletter is themed around British Sporting Art
- Newsletter six: March 2015 [PDF, 3 MB]
The sixth British Art Network Newsletter reflects on the last three years of the Subject Specialist Network
- Newsletter seven: July 2015 [PDF, 435 Kb]
The seventh British Art Network Newsletter is themed around displaying art in domestic settings