Terms and Conditions for the purchase of tickets for events and exhibitions at Tate galleries
- Tate is the only seller of Tate exhibition and event tickets. By purchasing from any unofficial source, or any website other than Tate you run the risk of the tickets being rendered invalid and being denied entry to an exhibition or event. All ticket proceeds go towards Tate as a charity – buying from unofficial vendors does not support our charitable aims.
- Tickets are valid for the date and time stated. Please check your tickets on receipt as mistakes cannot always be rectified
- Tickets are for personal use and may not be resold or exchanged, nor money refunded
- There is no re-admission to the event or exhibition
- Tate reserves the right to refuse admission or terminate a visit
- By attending an event or exhibition, ticket holders consent to being photographed or filmed incidentally and to Tate’s publication or broadcast of any such photographs or film