Partnerships and Programmes supports both national and international strategies, including Tate-wide research, collection care and education programmes. It also links the work of Tate Liverpool and Tate St Ives as part of Tate’s commitment to Britain beyond the capital.
Director, Partnerships and Programmes
Responsible for the development of Tate’s national and international strategies, as well as for leading on their implementation, while overseeing Tate-wide research and education programmes, and the work of Tate Liverpool and Tate St Ives.
- Director, Partnerships and Programmes since January 2014
- 2007–14 Director, Tate National
- 2005–07 Head of National Initiatives, Tate
- 1999–2005 Director of Arnolfini, the contemporary arts organisation in Bristol
- 1995–99 De La Warr Pavilion, Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex; where she was responsible for the Pavilion’s arts and restoration programmes.