Learning develops programmes of education, which aim to widen participation in the arts through education, events, professional development training, learning resources and interpretation linked to exhibitions. It caters for all audience sectors including families, young people, schools and colleges, and the community.
Create and lead the vision, strategy and delivery model for learning across Tate’s gallery sites and online, and contribute to Tate’s redevelopment projects from a learning perspective.
- Director of Learning, Tate since January 2010
- 2006–2010: Head of Learning, Tate Modern
- 2002–2006: Creative Director, Creative Partnerships, Kent
- 1992–2002: Director of Young at Art, International Children’s Festival, Belfast
- 1992–1998: Lecturer, University of North London