Executive Director, Tate St Ives
Develop and realise Tate St Ives’ vision, focusing on strategic planning, communications, fundraising, external advocacy and operational delivery.
- Executive Director, Tate St Ives since 2007
- 2006–2007: Project Director, Tate St Ives
- 2005–2006: Project Director, Tate St Ives Phase Two, Cornwall County Council
- 2004–2005: Project Manager, Kilburn Library, London Borough of Camden
- 1997–2004: Library Manager, Swiss Cottage Central Library, London
Mark Osterfield was educated at Keble College, Oxford and subsequently studied Fine Art at Middlesex University. He worked in the area of community and mental health before joining the Camden Library Service in 1991.
Curatorial Department at Tate St Ives
The Curatorial Department at Tate St Ives organises the exhibitions and collection displays programme at Tate St Ives, covering major and emerging figures in British and international art through its exhibition and residency programmes. It also delivers displays and research with a special emphasis on the St Ives School.
- Sara Matson, Curator
- Laura Smith, Curator
- Helen Bent, Registrar