- Leaflet entitled, ‘The Cathedral Church of Christ and Blessed Mary the Virgin Durham - Hidden Cities’
- 22 September 1995
- Leaflet asking members of Ian Breakwell's Hidden Cities tour of Durham to prepare themselves in quiet reflection before Ian Breakwell reads an adaptation of 'In the Cathedral', the penultimate chapter of 'The Trial', by Franz Kafka. The reading took place in Durham Cathedral at the end of the tour.
- Document - printed ephemera
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Ian Breakwell, April 2005.
- TGA 20054/4/26/3/11
- Personal Papers of Ian Breakwell TGA 20054 (266)
- Project files TGA 20054/4 (247)
- Artist-in-residence at Durham Cathedral TGA 20054/4/26 (23)
- File labelled, 'Hidden Cities: Durham' TGA 20054/4/26/3 (4)
You might like
Unknown person(s) Ticket for Ian Breakwell’s ‘Hidden Cities’ tour of Durham
22 September 1995
- leisure and pastimes(7,581)