- Created by
- Conrad Atkinson born 1940
- Sketch laying out plans for the exhibition, A Green Shade, An Orange Edge’, by Conrad Atkinson
- The back of the sketch is annotated by Conrad Atkinson: 'Conrad Atkinson: A green Shade an orange'.
- Artwork - on paper, unique
- Tate Archive
- Purchased by Tate Archive from Margaret Harrison, November 2010.
- TGA 201020/3/58
You might like
- emotions, concepts and ideas(15,820)
- leisure and pastimes(7,591)
- government and politics(3,179)
- social comment(6,449)
- lifestyle and culture(10,174)
- cultural identity(7,925)
- symbols & personifications(7,230)