- ‘432. Above ground Shotton 12th April 1957’
- [12 April 1957]
- Photograph, black and white, on paper mounted on board
- 217 x 335 mm (photograph), 406 x 506 mm (mount)
- Black and white photograph showing a view of above ground at Shotton colliery. Photograph is mounted on board.
Board is stamped on the front: 'SHOTTON', and, 'ARTIST PROJECT PETERLEE'
Board annotated on the back in pen and pencil: '509. Above Ground Shotton Colliery 12th April 1957'.
- Photograph - print
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Stuart Brisley, November 2011.
- TGA 201114/4/44