- Created by
Paul Nash 1889–1946
- Edward Burra 1905–1976
- Collage of newspaper cuttings showing two figures embracing
- Date not known
- Printed paper on paper
- 107 x 215 mm (collage), 300 x 418 mm (mount)
- Inscribed by Paul Nash 'A Valentine for Edward from his friends at /...'.
- Artwork - on paper, unique
- Tate Archive
- Presented to the Archive by Lady Ann Ritchie in February 1977.
- TGA 771/5/4
- Papers of Edward Burra TGA 771 (3)
You might like
- emotions, concepts and ideas(15,768)
- work and occupations(14,300)