- Created by
- Joseph Bard 1882–1975
- Photograph of Eileen Agar sitting by concrete posts (possibly groynes) by the sea
- September 1938
- 63 x 61 mm
- Taken in Knokke, Belgium. Eileen Agar refers to this trip on page 143 of her autobiography, 'A look at my life'.
- Photograph - negative
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Eileen Agar in 1989 and transferred from the photograph collection in 2012.
- TGA 8927/12/25
- Photograph collection belonging to Eileen Agar TGA 8927 (953)
- Portrait photographs TGA 8927/12 (271)
You might like
- emotions, concepts and ideas(15,769)