- Created by
- Henry Scott Tuke 1858–1929
- Sketchbook containing sketches of figures, landscapes, ships and architecture in UK and Belgium
- 19 July 1877–23 February 1878
- Sketchbook, graphite, ink, and watercolour on paper, 18 pages plus covers, 133 x 183 x 12 mm
Many of the sketches are identified and dated. The sketchbook is annotated with Henry Scott Tuke's name and address on inside cover.
- Bound volume - sketchbook
- Tate Archive
- An initial donation of the papers of Tuke and Gotch was made to the Tate Archive by Mr Brian D. Price in 1990. Additional donations of related material were made in 1991, 1994 and 2002.
- TGA 9019/1/3/1
- The personal papers of Thomas Cooper Gotch (1854-1931) and Henry Scott Tuke (1858-1929) TGA 9019 (201)
- The personal papers of the painter Henry Scott Tuke (1858-1929) TGA 9019/1 (161)
- Sketch books and art works TGA 9019/1/3 (14)