- Created by
- Henry Scott Tuke 1858–1929
- Sketchbook containing sketches of figures, architecture, boats and landscapes in France and UK
- July 1878
- Sketchbook, graphite and ink on paper, 33 pages plus covers, 97 x 137 mm.
Henry Scott Tuke's name and address and the date are written on inside cover.
- Bound volume - sketchbook
- Tate Archive
- An initial donation of the papers of Tuke and Gotch was made to the Tate Archive by Mr Brian D. Price in 1990. Additional donations of related material were made in 1991, 1994 and 2002.
- TGA 9019/1/3/2
- The personal papers of Thomas Cooper Gotch (1854-1931) and Henry Scott Tuke (1858-1929) TGA 9019 (201)
- The personal papers of the painter Henry Scott Tuke (1858-1929) TGA 9019/1 (161)
- Sketch books and art works TGA 9019/1/3 (14)