- Created by
- Walter Richard Sickert 1860–1942
- Anna Hope Hudson 1869–1957
- Letter from Walter Sickert to Nan Hudson
- The letter concerns which canvas Nan would like to have.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Colonel Christopher Sands in November 1991.
- TGA 9125/5/6
- Papers of Ethel Sands (1873-1962) TGA 9125 (155)
- Letters from Walter Sickert to Nan Hudson and Ethel Sands TGA 9125/5 (155)
- Letter from Walter Sickert to Nan Hudson TGA 9125/5/6
You might like
- fine arts and music(3,783)
- clothing and personal effects(5,837)
- fine art and design, named works(6,041)