- Created by
- Walter Richard Sickert 1860–1942
- Anna Hope Hudson 1869–1957
- Letter from Walter Sickert to Nan Hudson, addressed 6 Mornington Crescent, London
- The letter concerns a painting that he saw of Nan's at the Salon d'Automne; he offers his compliments and advice on painting.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Colonel Christopher Sands in November 1991.
- TGA 9125/5/97
- Papers of Ethel Sands (1873-1962) TGA 9125 (155)
You might like
- emotions, concepts and ideas(15,769)