- Edith “Wanty” Thomas 1915–1991
- Letter from Rose Fried from The Pinacotheca gallery to Edith Thomas
- 23 November 1950
- Letter discussing Rose Fried's wish to purchase some of Schwitters' collage work.
- Document - correspondence
- Tate Archive
- Presented by Edith Thomas's son, Geoff Thomas, in 1995.
- TGA 9510/3/3/13
- Material relating to Kurt Schwitters compiled by his English companion, Mrs Edith 'Wantee' Thomas mostly after the artist's death in 1948 TGA 9510 (139)
You might like
Hanover Gallery (London, UK), recipient: Edith “Wanty” Thomas Letter from The Hanover Gallery to Edith Thomas (‘Wantee’) sent with a cheque to pay for the purchase of Schwitters’ work
13 December 1955
Edith “Wanty” Thomas, recipients: Harold Handley, George Gatey & Son Solicitors (Windermere, UK) Letter to Mr Handley at Geo. Gatey & Son from Edith Thomas regarding the transport and sale of Schwitters’ work
29 March 1949
- work and occupations(14,302)