- Created by
- Bernard Meninsky 1891–1950
- Sketch of a standing female nude, and notes by the artist about his second wife, Nora Meninsky
- Date not known
- The front of the page features an untitled sketch of a standing female nude, and the back of the page features notes by the artist about his second wife, Nora Meninsky.
- Artwork - on paper, unique
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by the Contemporary Art Society in memory of Cecily Lowenthal, 1997.
- TGA 9715/1/64
- Sketches and notes of Bernard Meninsky TGA 9715 (204)
- Sketches by Bernard Meninsky TGA 9715/1 (204)
You might like
- emotions, concepts and ideas(15,772)
- leisure and pastimes(7,581)
- religion and belief(8,362)
- symbols & personifications(7,229)