- Created by
- Sir William Rothenstein 1872–1945
- Front: Study of two workers with axes and pick-axe, back: Study of two workers pruning trees
- These drawings are studies for lithograph 'Timber Hauling' from 'Work on the Land' and is sqaured up for transfer.
- Artwork - on paper, unique
- Tate Archive
- Presented by Mrs Michael Rothenstein, the artist's daughter-in-law, in 1999.
- TGA 997/73
You might like
- tools and machinery(1,289)
- fine art and design, named works(6,041)
- work and occupations(14,302)
- religion and belief(8,361)