This double issue includes contributions from Glenn Branca, Susan Hiller, Sonia Knox, Wendy Chambers, John Cage, Steve Rogers and Roselee Goldberg
Audio Arts: Volume 6 Nos 2 and 3, Side A – Glenn Branca, Susan Hiller
Audio Arts: Volume 6 Nos 2 and 3, Side B – Sonia Knox, Liliane Lijn, Maggi Hambling
Audio Arts: Volume 6 Nos 2 and 3, Side C – Wendy Chambers, Steve Rogers
Audio Arts: Volume 6 Nos 2 and 3, Side D – Roselee Goldberg, John Milton Cage
1 of 24
- 00:00:01: Richard Strange. Two recent dance works written for performance by Rene Eyre. The White Hotel. An adaptation of the poem Don Giovanni from D.M. Thomas novel The White Hotel. Spoken by Sophie McEwen.
- 00:05:48: Rose Garrard. Conversation with William Furlong
- 00:20:05: Susan Hiller
- 00:31:24: Glenn Branca
- 00:00:01: Liliane Lijn
- 00:04:09: Maggi Hambling
- 00:18:00: A.R Penck. The true name of the main artist is Ralf Winkler, known under the nickname of A.R. Penck. Piano work.
- 00:20:01: Sharon Morris
- 00:25:32: Spit Like Paint. The resource is titled Spit like Pant, which is maybe the name of the School band, from Wimbledon School of Art.
- 00:29:21: Klaus Groh. Vooxing Poooêtre, is an international record of sound poetry compiled by Enzo Minarelli.
- 00:30:34: Arrigo Lora Totino. 3V is the first of a series of polipoetry issues, edited by Enzo Minarelli.
- 00:31:42: Allan Vizents. Redline is the latest cassette issue from Mediaspace in Perth, Australia.
- 00:32:48: Pascal Bussy. Paris Tokyo is a two-cassette issue from Tago Mago in Paris, produced and edited by Pascal Bussy.
- 00:33:55: Chris Devonshire. Potential Propaganda is a cassette from Toronto, produced by Chris Devonshire, Carl Hamfelt, Mike Philip-Wojewoda, Erella Vent.
- 00:35:08: Leif Brush. Teleconstructs I is a cassette by Leif Brush, soundwork done in collaboration with Minnesota and New York audio artist and musicians, linking two sites, via satellite, in sounds.
- 00:36:25: Paulo Bruscky, an extract from Nicola Frangione’s LP of his MAIL MUSIC collective work project.
- 00:37:40: Richard Strange
- 00:41:49: Sonia Knox. Full version of Walking Glass, an edited version of which appeared on the previous issue of Audio Arts.
- 00:00:01: Wendy Mae Chambers
- 00:00:46: Steve Rogers. The interview takes place on the flight from London to New York and starts with take-off and ends with landing.
- 00:19:18: Charlie Morrow
- 00:19:48: Mary Tierney
- 00:22:28: Kazoophony
- 00:24:20: Edward Koch
- 00:28:31: Kazoophony
- 00:29:43: Christopher Price
- 00:39:00: Annea Lockwood. This extract is a scan of the various parts of the Englewood Brook Falls, where it enters the Hudson River, in Englewood, New Jersey, opposite the north tip of Manhattan.
- 00:45:01: Charlie Morrow
- 00:00:01: Interview with John Milton Cage
- 00:18:24: Performance by Joan La Barbara
- 00:25:06: Interview with Roselee Goldberg
- 00:35:28: Interview with Bob George
- 00:42:50: Soundwork: Charlie Morrow