This audioguide app has been produced to accompany the displays at Tate Britain where you can walk through 500 years of British art, seeing favourite masterpieces as well as discovering new ones.
The app features:
- Detailed information on key works in the BP Walkthrough British Art displays
- Curators commentaries
- Opinions from a range of other commentators
- Background information about British history and art history
The app is designed to be used as an audioguide whilst you are visiting the Tate Britain displays, however you can also listen to the commentaries wherever you like. An image of each artwork discussed is onscreen as the commentary is played.
- Download the iPhone version of the Tate Britain Mobile Guide app
- Download the android version of the Tate Britain Mobile Guide app