Tate understands business. Tate Publishing is one of the world’s leading publishers on the visual arts. Our much-loved merchandise ranges from children’s arts packs to jewellery by young designers. Across our activities we work and partner with networks of industry.
Supporters can access our network and find a home in which to entertain their own.
Case study:Miró syndicate sponsorship
Through sponsorship of the exhibition, the syndicate:
- Aligned their brands with the international Tate brand
- Engaged clients through exclusive entertaining around the exhibition
- Profiled their brands to key audiences, including business figures and opinion formers
Each sponsor engaged with the exhibition in a variety of ways, including:
- Exclusive client events including breakfast events, receptions and dinners featuring guided tours of the exhibition from Tate curators and art experts that gave unique insight into the blockbuster exhibition
- Office talks with Tate art experts giving insight into the artist and exhibition to employees and partners prior to client events
- Workshops and tours for link schools – several partners chose to gift workshops or tours to link schools allowing children to take part in stimulating and exciting activities with Tate artist educators
- Exclusive access to Tate opening events including invites for senior executives to the Tate opening reception and dinner as well as the exhibition press view
- Collectively the syndicate hosted eight exclusive evening events with Tate art experts, curators and senior personnel for close to 2,000 people
- Over 300,000 visitors came to the exhibition making it the 9th most popular exhibition at Tate Modern
- Over 200 press articles covered the exhibition, with 60 key articles in the national press
- Nearly 300,000 print items were created for the exhibition crediting the sponsorship syndicate