Supporters can stage events among artworks and hold receptions alongside blockbuster exhibitions. They also enjoy early access, behind-the-scenes tours and exclusive talks from Tate directors and curators. Together we can plan the most memorable of events.
Case study: Turner and the Masters supported by McKinsey & Company
2009 marked the 50th anniversary of McKinsey & Companys business in London. As part of their celebrations they became sole sponsor to the Turner and the Masters exhibition at Tate Britain.
By engaging with and supporting a major exhibition at Tate Britain, McKinsey & Company sought to:
- Anchor their celebrations of 50 years in the UK
- Host large-scale celebratory events for employees, alumni and clients
- Engage employees through associated activity
- Leave a legacy of this 50 year milestone in their company history
Turner and the Masters was Tate Britains Autumn 2009 blockbuster exhibition. McKinsey & Company were able to take advantage of the exhibitions popularity to create an enticing hospitality programme for clients, alumni and staff in addition to the large-scale profile they received by being featured on all marketing material for the exhibition.
In addition to their support of the exhibition, McKinsey & Company created a legacy of their support by funding essential conservation work on four key Tate paintings, enabling them to be displayed and enjoyed once more by the public both in the Turner and the Masters exhibition and beyond.
- Nearly 2,000 clients, alumni and employees were hosted through 10 events across the exhibition run
- Events ranged from intimate private tours to large-scale receptions and dinners
- Events attended by Tate diirectors and curators
- Over 13 tours and workplace talks were arranged for McKinsey employees including access to the conservation department to see the McKinsey & Company supported works being restored
- Over 900 tickets were issued to McKinsey & Company staff to access the exhibition
- A marketing and press audience of over 30 million exposed to the McKinsey & Company sponsorship