Last year, over 12,500 staff from our corporate supporters visited Tate galleries, often with families or clients. Your people can enjoy Tate too. We will welcome them and treat them to:
- Workplace exhibition talks
- Complimentary tickets
- Family workshops
- Curator-led exhibition tours
- Prizes for internal competitions.
Case study: Vodafone
In 2011, Vodafone became Tate’s first mobile partner. Vodafone’s expertise will allow Tate to continue its pioneering use of the latest technologies to find innovative ways to use mobile devices and apps within the gallery.
- Alignment of Vodafone and Tate, two brands with an emphasis on innovation and a global outlook
- To foster a spirit of creativity and collaboration in the development and use of mobile technology in the museum sector
- To encourage more public engagement in art as well as deepen Tate’s relationship with its online communities
- To offer Vodafone employees from around the world the unique access to the Tate family of galleries through a programme of Tate expert-led tours, private views, talks in the workplace and workshops
As the relationship develops, Vodafone and Tate will work together to set industry standards by building exciting strands of activity in the mobile realm. The following projects are currently being implemented, with many more to follow:
- Mobile services to complement Tate’s popular and award-winning website
- ‘Tate Debates’, a weekly, themed discussion forum hosted on Tate Blog
- Eighteen ‘Tate Debates’ have gone live, attracting hundreds of participants and directly linking curators and other Tate staff to audiences via Tate Blog