Tate Members experience the gallery in the best way possible!
Members are at the heart of Tate and provide vital support for everything we do.
Members benefits include
- A whole year of unlimited free entry to exhibitions across all four Tate galleries. No need to book in advance or queue for a ticket
- Use of the elegant Members Room at Tate Britain and Tate Modern
- Fast-track exhibition entry and private view opportunities
- Member exclusive talks and events
- 3 months’ free membership when you pay by Direct Debit
- Tate Etc. magazine and the bi-monthly guide to what’s on sent direct
Become a Tate Member and enjoy being part of Tate.
As a Member you’ll have access to a whole year of exhibitions at all Tate galleries. From Hepworth to Calder, and look out for our 2016 programme announcement coming soon! There is no need to queue for a ticket, so you will have the freedom to discover new art and revisit old favourites.
Our Members Rooms provide the ideal retreat for coffee, light lunch or a glass of wine. Members can enjoy exclusive access to the Tate Modern Members Room with its stunning views of the Thames and St Paul’s, and the beautifully refurbished Members Room at Tate Britain.
Members receive fast-track entry to exhibitions, making your visit smoother. By selecting a London private views or Tate Liverpool/Tate St Ives Extra bolt-on you will also receive private view opportunities.
Tate Members have their own area on the website with useful information about exclusive Member events. We open selected exhibitions early and late, offering diverse visiting experiences designed exclusively for Members.
As a Member you will receive the stylish Tate Etc. magazine and the bi-monthly Members Guide to what’s on sent direct to you. And if you chose to pay by Direct Debit you will receive 3 months’ free membership.
- All Members may bring up to six family children aged 16 and under
- Discounts on exhibition audio guides*
- Travel between Tate Modern and Tate Britain in style with 25% discount on the Tate to Tate boat*
- Download the Tate. Etc. iPad app for free – simply enter your email address and membership number when prompted on the ‘My Account’ screen
- A 10% discount* on the online shop
- Seasonal offers in our restaurants and cafés
- Special offers designed exclusively for Members including offers on stays at selected hotels, third party promotions, and much more
- Keep up to date with all the news in our monthly e-bulletin
Get more from your membership
Add a little something extra to your membership with either a London Private Views or Tate Liverpool / Tate St Ives Extra membership bolt-on.
London Private Views (for an extra £32)
With this bolt-on you will receive invitations for two to enjoy private views of a selection of exhibitions at Tate Britain and Tate Modern.
Those with plus extra card receive two invitations that admit four.
Tate Liverpool or Tate St Ives Extra Card (for an extra £5)
Do you regularly visit Tate Liverpool or Tate St Ives? Add this extra to your membership and you’ll receive invitations to private views, be the first to hear about events and exhibitions, and be supporting the arts in area.
You’ll also receive a second card for Tate Liverpool and/or Tate St Ives (free entry for you and three guests).
Your generous support provides vital funding for Tate, helping the gallery to provide access to art for everyone to enjoy – thank you.
If your pack has not arrived after 14 days, please contact us:
Call +44 (0)20 7887 8888 (select option 1) 09.45–18.00 daily
Look out for Tate Members desks at Tate Modern, Tate Britain or Tate St Ives, or the Information desk at Tate Liverpool
* these are seasonal discounts offered to Tate Members by Antenna Audio Guide, Thames Clippers and Tate Enterprises, which may be withdrawn at any time.