The 57th Annual General Meeting of Tate Members took place on Friday 4 December 2015 at 18.45 in the Clore Auditorium at Tate Britain.
The agenda of the meeting was:
- Welcome and introduction from the Chair, Jon Snow
- To receive and adopt the Annual Report and Financial Statements for 2014–2015, introduced by the Treasurer, Suwin Lee
- To appoint auditors to the company by 29 February 2016 and fix their remuneration
- To declare the result of the ballot for the election of members to Council
- Report from the Director of Tate, Sir Nicholas Serota
- Presentation of works of art acquired with Tate Members support
To request a copy of our Independent Scrutineer’s Report please email firstname.lastname@example.org.