Courses and lectures in the gallery
Tate runs a programme of courses, workshops, study days and conferences across all four galleries.
Visit to research
Tate Britain houses Tate’s public research facilities:
- Prints and drawings room: access prints, watercolours and other works on paper from Tate’s collection which are not currently on display in the galleries.
- Reading rooms: access Tate’s library and archive collections
Find out how to book if you’re visiting the galleries as a group of 10 or more:
- Group visits to Tate Britain
- Group visits to Tate Modern
- Group visits to Tate Liverpool
- Group visits to Tate St Ives
Finesse your own artistic techniques with our two online courses: Artists’ Techniques and Methods, and Introduction to Drawing Techniques.
Free online resources
Free notes and resources about the artworks and artists in Tates collection.
Context and comment
Read blogs and articles, watch videos, listen to audios and leave your own comments about art.
Learning at Tate
A strategic overview of learning at Tate