Courses and lectures in the gallery
Tate runs a programme of courses, workshops, study days and conferences across all four galleries.
Visit to research
Tate Britain houses Tate’s public research facilities:
- Prints and drawings room: access prints, watercolours and other works on paper from Tate’s collection which are not currently on display in the galleries.
- Reading rooms: access Tate’s library and archive collections
Find out how to book if you’re visiting the galleries as a group of 10 or more:
- Group visits to Tate Britain
- Group visits to Tate Modern
- Group visits to Tate Liverpool
- Group visits to Tate St Ives
Finesse your own artistic techniques with our two online courses: Artists’ Techniques and Methods, and Introduction to Drawing Techniques.
Free online resources
Free notes and resources about the artworks and artists in Tate’s collection.
Blogs & channel
Read blogs and articles, watch videos, listen to audios and leave your own comments about art.
Learning at Tate
A strategic overview of learning at Tate