Tate-led sessions for school groups visiting Tate Britain
Schools Workshop Programme: with Artists-in-Residence
A 90-minute practical workshop based in the galleries and led by Tate Schools and Teachers’ Artists-in-Residence.
- Artist-in-Residence Workshops: Summer term 2017
- Artist-in-Residence Workshops: Spring term 2017
- Artist-in-Residence Workshops: Autumn term 2016
- Artist-in-Residence workshops: Summer 2016
- Artist-in-Residence workshops: Spring 2016
- Artist-in-Residence workshops: Autumn 2015
Artist Kate Squires, who ran artist-led workshops at Tate Britain in 2014–15, speaks about her workshops where she encourages participants to translate ideas and thought into language.
Artist Frank Wasser, who ran artist-led workshops at Tate Britain and Tate Modern in 2012–13, speaks about his workshops, where he focuses on opening up multiple perspectives and possibilities for looking at the world.
See the 2014/15 schools workshop album which visually shares the artists’ ideas, activities and approaches to running workshops in the Tate Britain and Tate Modern collection displays.
SEND Workshop Programme: with Artists-in-Residence
These workshops are for students with physical, cognitive or sensory difficulties or disabilities. The activities are practical and are constructed so that students feel unhurried and inspired.
- Special educational needs and disibilities workshops for 2016–17
- Special educational needs and disibilities workshops for 2015–16
Tate’s programme for teachers
Tate also runs a programme of study days and professional development courses for teachers.
If you would like more details about our workshop programme or would like to make a booking, please call 020 7887 8888 (option 3) or e-mail email@example.com