Tate-led sessions for school groups visiting Tate Britain
A 90-minute practical workshop based in the galleries and led by practising artists.
- Artist-led workshops: Autumn 2013
- Artist-led workshops: Spring 2014
- Artist-led workshops: Summer 2014
- Artist-led workshops: Autumn 2014
- Artist-led workshops: Spring 2015
- Artist-led workshops: Summer 2015
Special educational needs workshops
These workshops are for students with physical, cognitive or sensory difficulties or disabilities. The activities are practical and are constructed so that students feel unhurried and inspired.
Tate’s programme for teachers
Tate also runs a programme of study days and professional development courses for teachers.
If you would like more details about our workshop programme or would like to make a booking, please call 020 7887 8888 (option 3) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org