- Dates and times: Term-time, 10.00–12.00 and 12.00–14.00
- Venue: Tate Liverpool
- Audience: Early Years and key stages 1–5
- Price: £70 per group
- Maximum size of group: 17 students
About the workshop
Take an in-depth look at a display or exhibition. An artist will encourage your pupils to develop personal responses, share ideas with their peers and build the critical skills to understand and enjoy modern art. We encourage pupils to use notebooks or sketchbooks to support further work in school or college.
The Early Years workshops are shorter in length and are led by our early years and family educators.
The workshops are organised into themes. Please pick the theme of your workshop when you book your visit.
- Tales at Tate
- Art from the Start
Key stages 1–3
- Visiting a Gallery – Ways of Looking
- Investigating Sculpture
- Art and language
- Practice, Process and Materials
Key stages 4–5
- Critical Studies – Challenging Modernism
- Art and identity
Book a workshop
For more information contact Mike Stout, Learning Assistant, on +44 (0)151 702 7451 or email Mike.Stout@tate.org.uk.