Information desks at Tate Britain are located near the Manton and Millbank entrances. Staff are happy to help with any questions you have.
Accessible and standard toilets are located on the lower floor and in the foyer of the Clore Gallery.
Baby changing facilities
Baby changing facilities are available on the lower floor near the Café and near the Auditorium in the Clore Gallery.
There are three lifts at Tate Britain:
- A large lift at the Manton entrance gives access to the main the main gallery areas on the upper floor
- A lift at the Clore Gallery entrance gives access to the upper floors
- A large lift near the lower rotunda gives access to the main gallery areas on the upper floor and the Members Room
Floor levels are announced in all lifts.
There is a free cloakroom on the lower floor which can be reached via a ramp or steps.
- You may be requested to leave briefcases, bags, sticks or umbrellas in the cloakroom
- Large bags and rucksacks must be placed in the cloakroom
- Buggies can also be stored there, subject to space availability
There are seats and benches in the foyer area of the Clore Gallery.
- There are also a number of seats in the galleries
- Folding seats are available – just ask a member of staff
Card and cash pay phones are near the cloakroom on the lower floor.
- They are equipped with volume control and inductive couplers, and are accessible to wheelchair users
- Staff at the Information desks will call the Dial-a-Ride service for visitors
There are water fountains at the Manton entrance and the Clore Gallery entrance.
Open daily 10.00–17.30
Situated just off the lower rotunda, the Djanogly Café offers a wide range of hot and cold dishes; from Shepherd’s Pie to a pulled pork sandwich with apple slaw and sliced gherkins on a brioche bun, as well as a selection of British salads. All made fresh daily and served from the open kitchen.
To drink; Coffee by Tate and loose leaf tea, fresh juices, iced tea, wines and the best of British craft beers.
Tate Britain shops
There are two shops at Tate Britain: the Gallery Shop on the upper floor and the Gallery Store on the lower floor.
For details of provision and activities see Disabled visitors to Tate Britain.
Call +44 (0)20 7887 8888