Accessible car parking
Parking spaces for disabled visitors to Tate Liverpool
Limited pay and display parking is available near to Tate Liverpool, inside the Albert Dock Gates near The Pump House public house (100 metres distance) and outside the Britannia Pavilion (100 metres distance).
A substantial number of charged-for Blue Badge parking bays are available on the ground floor of the Echo Arena multistorey car park (300 metres distance).
Entrances to Tate Liverpool
Tate Liverpool is located in the Albert Dock complex, which includes period features such as cobbles and original Yorkstone paving.
- There are no steep gradients on approaches to Tate Liverpool.
- There is level access to the gallery.
- The main revolving doors are operated manually.
- The two side doors open automatically and are push pad operated. The doors are single width. The door opening is 110cm wide.
Five wheelchairs are available to borrow during your gallery visit. You can book one in advance or ask a member of staff for one on your arrival.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call +44 (0)151 702 7400
Guide and hearing dogs
Tate Liverpool welcomes guide dogs and hearing dogs.
For details of provision and activities see disabled visitors to Tate Liverpool.
Call +44 (0)151 702 7400
TextPhone 18801 702 7400