The Shop at Tate Liverpool offers a bright and welcoming environment in which to browse and buy an unbeatable range of art products, many created exclusively for Tate by artists and designers.
Purchase exhibition catalogues and merchandise, books on contemporary art and culture, gifts for children, local interest items, postcards, prints and stationery.
This season at the shop
- Art materials and bags by Ally Capellino
- Cool retro Liverpool range by Andy Tuohy
- Stationery by printmaker Mark Hearld
- Inspired children’s gifts from illustrator Alice Melvin
- Homewares by Scandinavian designer Maria Holmer Dahlgren
- Silk scarf by Grayson Perry
- Summer: 10.00–17.45 every day
- Winter: 10.00–17.00 every day
Call +44 (0)151 702 7575
An educational discount of 10% is available on all library and school orders for those with an account. To open an account, please call +44 (0)20 7887 8896.
Browse and buy books, gifts, prints and more in the Tate Online Shop.