Group tours are excellent ways to make the most of Tate Liverpool.
We offer a comprehensive programme of tours and talks for any group, large or small, making a visit to Tate Liverpool. Whether you would like to take in the collection displays or one of our special exhibitions we can help you and your group plan an unforgettable trip.
Special exhibition tours
Groups of ten or more receive discounted entry into our special exhibitions when booking two weeks in advance of their visit.
- Group guided tours, delivered within the exhibition. Recommend for groups of 10 – 20 people. £5 per person (excluding special exhibition ticket).
- Group introductory tours, delivered before you enter the exhibition. Recommend for groups of 40 – 60 people. £5 per person (excluding special exhibition ticket).
Enjoy a guided tour of the collection at Tate Liverpool
- £5 per person (minimum charge £50, maximum number 100 people)
Tate Liverpool: the building and our history tour
Our Albert Dock home opens up a fascinating story of architectural excellence and the commercial history of Liverpool. Find out more about the secrets lurking behind our gallery walls.
- £6 per person (minimum charge £60)
- To book a tour for your group call +44 (0)151 702 7400 or email email@example.com
- We recommend booking at least two weeks in advance
- Tours are available during gallery opening times