Group tours are excellent ways to make the most of Tate Liverpool.
We offer a comprehensive programme of tours and talks for any group, large or small, making a visit to Tate Liverpool.
Enjoy a guided tour of the collection at Tate Liverpool
- £5 per person (minimum charge £50, maximum number 100 people)
Special exhibition tours
Groups of ten or more receive discounted entry into our special exhibitions when booking two weeks in advance of their visit.
- Group ticket prices for special exhibition tours [PDF, 46Kb]
Tate Liverpool: the building and our history tour
Our Albert Dock home opens up a fascinating story of architectural excellence and the commercial history of Liverpool. Find out more about the secrets lurking behind our gallery walls.
- £6 per person (minimum charge £60)
- To book a tour for your group call +44 (0)151 702 7400 or email email@example.com
- We recommend booking at least two weeks in advance
- Tours are available during gallery opening times
The following catering packages are available to groups at Tate Liverpool. Please let us know when you book if you would like to add one.
- Light refreshments
A selection of biscuits with either a coffee or Jing leaf tea: £3.20 (per person)
A freshly baked Danish pastry or croissant with freshly squeezed orange juice or apple juice and either a coffee or Jing leaf tea: £5.50 (per person)
- Light lunch
Choice either a freshly made sandwich or salad with a slice of home-made cake and either a coffee or Jing leaf tea: £8.10 (per person)
- Afternoon tea
Choice either a slice of home-made cake of freshly baked scone with clotted cream and preserve with either a coffee or Jing leaf tea: £3.95 (per person)
- Group bookings menu [PDF, 30 Kb]
If you have any dietary requirements or would like a menu designed to suit your group please let us know.