The Main Shop on level 0 of Tate Modern stocks the widest range of books on modern art and culture in the UK with a fantastic range for children and a stunning display of merchandise. Its a shop that merits repeat visits in its own right.
- Treat yourself or a friend to our very special artists products
- Pick your favourite postcards from the hundreds available
- Choose from our excellent selection of childrens books, games, DVDs and T-shirts
- Buy irresistible handcrafted jewellery
- Draw from a great selection of art materials
- Order any English language book in print; have it delivered internationally
The River Shop on level 1 provides a best of selection of all our print and products, as well as a great selection of titles about the vibrant area around Tate Modern, from the South Bank to Borough Market.
The Exhibition Shop on level 3 is the place to buy gifts, postcards, catalogues and books connected with our current exhibitions.
All Tate Modern shops open at these times:
- 10.00–18.00, Sunday–Thursday
- 10.00–22.00, Friday–Saturday
Contact Tate Modern shops
Call +44 (0)207 401 5167
An educational discount of 10% is available on all library and school orders for those with an account. To open an account, please call +44 (0)20 7887 8896.
Browse and buy books, gifts, prints and more in the Tate Online Shop.