Gallery closure from 27 January – 16 May 2014
Please note that that Tate St Ives is closed from 27 January – 16 May 2014 due to Phase 2 building works. The Barbara Hepworth Museum and Sculpture Garden is open daily during this time.
A temporary Visitor Centre is open daily in Meadow Flats (next door to Tate St Ives) where you can view Phase 2 plans, visit our pop-up shop or find out about our events programme.
The Information desk at Tate St Ives is located three metres away from the front entrance. Staff are happy to help with any questions you have about the artworks, building and facilities.
- There is level access to the Information desk from the entrance
- Lighting levels are bright
- Seating is available in the foyer
Accessible toilets are located on the third floor at Tate St Ives.
Baby changing facilities
- The Parent and Baby Room is on the third floor. It can accommodate a pushchair or wheelchair.
- There are also baby changing facilities in the main toilets.
The lift at Tate St Ives is suitable for wheelchair users. It gives access to all floors at the gallery.
There is a free, unmanned cloakroom next to the admissions desk at the entrance to Tate St Ives. Buggies can also be stored here, subject to space availability.
Stools are available in the galleries. To get a stool, ask a member of staff or at the Information desk.
- All areas of the Café are accessible for wheelchair users
- The Café is waiter-service; staff are happy to help if you need assistance
The Shop is accessible for wheelchair users. It is located on the second floor.
Call +44 (0)173 679 6226
TextPhone 18801 7027400