Save over 20% off standard admission with our combined ticket to Tate St Ives and the Barbara Hepworth Museum and Sculpture Garden (one day visit to each site during a 7 day period):
- Combined Tate St Ives/Barbara Hepworth ticket: £11/£6.60 concessions (without donation £10/£6 concessions)
- Tate St Ives: £7.70/£4.95 concessions (without donation £7/£4.50)
- Barbara Hepworth Museum: £6.60/£4.40 concessions (without donation £6/£4)
- Help Tate by including the voluntary donation to enable Gift Aid
- Tate Members, Patrons and 18s and under: FREE
- Art Pass: unlimited seven-day access to both Tate sites plus the Leach Pottery, Penlee House Gallery & Museum, and Newlyn Art Gallery and the Exchange: £14.50 (concessions £8.50)
- Group visits: various prices and concessions
All visitors travelling to the gallery by public transport receive £1 off admission on production of a valid ticket.
The shop and café at Tate St Ives are free to visit
- Book online
- Call +44 (0)173 679 6226
Tate St Ives & Barbara Hepworth Museum and Sculpture Garden
- 10.00–17.20, every day
- Last admission at 17.00
Extended summer opening hours 27 July – 1 September
- 10.00–18.20, every day
- Last admission at 18.00
- 10.00–16.20, Tuesday – Sunday (closed on Mondays)
- Last admission at 16.00
During the summer months, admission to the Barbara Hepworth Museum may be restricted to prevent overcrowding.
Tate St Ives does not hold a permanent collection of work in the gallery but presents special exhibitions which change three times a year.
The gallery spaces close at this time to rehang the exhibitions.
The Shop, Café and Barbara Hepworth Museum and Sculpture Garden normally remain open during these periods.
Tate St Ives will be closed on the following dates in the remainder of 2013:
- 30 September – 11 October 2013
Late at Tate St Ives
On the last Friday of selected months, join us for Late at Tate St Ives: our free evening of events, talks and films (until 22.00).
Tate St Ives and the Barbara Hepworth Museum and Sculpture Garden close on 24, 25 and 26 December, but open as normal on 1 January.
Any short-term issues that could affect your visit will be listed on the Tate St Ives gallery announcements page.
Call +44 (0)173 679 6226
TextPhone 18801 7027400