Take time out for a little refreshment at the Café at Tate St Ives. With spectacular views over the old town and Porthmeor Beach, there’s no better place to stop and unwind.
- Breakfast menu [PDF, 14 KB]
- Lunch menu and wine list [PDF, 197 KB]
- Afternoon menu [PDF, 187KB]
- Children’s menu [PDF, 966 KB]
We aim to source all ingredients from Cornish growers and suppliers where possible. From cheese to fish, potatoes to ice cream and cider to wine, we’re proud to stock and sell premium Cornish goods.
March – October
10.00–17.20, Monday – Sunday
November – February
10.00–16.20, Tuesday – Sunday
- Closed on Mondays (except for bank holiday Mondays)
- Admission and opening times at Tate St Ives
Contact Tate St Ives Café
Call +44 (0)1736 791 122