Liverpool’s Tate Collective are looking for young musicians, sound artists and creatives between the ages of 16 and 26 to enter their own original music/track into Glam! Sound Factory, a SoundCloud open contest.
Tate Collective are looking for the best 10 tracks to play at their event Glam! 21 Century Factory at Camp + Furnace on 11 April 2013. Tracks selected to play at Glam! 21 Century Factory will be shortlisted by a special panel of judges:
- Craig Pennington, editor Bido Lito
- Kyle Lind, Music Supervisor for E4 series, Skins
- Dave Pichilling, CEO of Liverpool Sound City
- Dave McTague, SevenStreets
- Darren Pih, Exhibitions Curator, Tate Liverpool
- Abigail Christenson, Learning Curator, Tate Liverpool
Listen to the winning tracks played live at Camp + Furnace on 11 April 2013 from 19.00; the event is free.