Artists discuss the social and participatory relevance of their work and practice in the Tanks. This focused session will give insight into how various artists construct ideas and meaning.
Artists from the Undercurrent programme discuss their work. These talks will provide an insight into how artists construct ideas and meaning.
- Friday 17 August: Jon Fawcett
- Saturday 18 August: Dubmorphology
- Sunday 19 August: Dubmorphology
- Tuesday 21 August: Ruairi Glynn
- Wednesday 22 August: Ruairi Glynn
- Thursday 23 August: Michael Barnes-Wynters
- Friday 24 August: Tracey Moberly
- Saturday 25 August: Tate Collective invited guest: Jacqueline Passmore
- Sunday 26 August: Tate Collective invited guest: Jacqueline Passmore
- Monday 27 August: W Project
Part of the Undercurrent: young people's festival.
Part of the series The Tanks: Art in Action