You can unsubscribe at any time.
Prize draw terms and conditions:
- The prize is one week’s holiday worth up to £2000 from Carbis Bay Holidays, plus free train travel to St Ives from any station on the First Great Western network for up to 5 people (2 adults and 3 children).
- Carbis Bay Holidays terms and conditions: The prize must be redeemed and a holiday taken between 1 May and 31 October 2015. Dates are subject to availability. Standard Carbis Bay Holidays booking terms and conditions will apply at all times
- First Great Western terms and conditions: Free train travel is valid only for use alongside holiday prize, and must be booked in advance. Standard class travel only. Standard First Great Western booking terms and conditions will apply at all times
- General terms and conditions: Only one entry per household is permitted. Entrants must be aged 18 and over.
- Closing date is midnight on 28 September 2014. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw.
- Winner will be selected at random on 10 October 2014 and notified by email by 24 October 2014
- No purchase necessary. Entry can also be made online at tate.org.uk/stives
- For winner’s details, please email email@example.com within eight weeks of the draw date.
- The prize is as described and there is no cash alternative. No other expenses are included as part of the prize
- The competition is not open to employees of Tate, Carbis Bay Holidays and First Great Western
- The competition is organised by the Board of Trustees of the Tate Gallery ('Tate').
- Tate reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage if deemed necessary.