Book a group visit
- Self-led group visits to Tate Liverpool are free.
- Groups of 10 or more must book their visit in advance.
To book please call +44 (0)151 702 7400 or email email@example.com
The maximum group size for self-led visits is 60 people. If you are coming in a large group, please divide into smaller groups of 20 during your visit.
Lecturing to your own group
If you wish to lecture to your group, please let us know when you make your booking. The maximum group size for lectures is 20 people.
Private tours for groups
Tate Liverpool runs a comprehensive programme of tours and talks for groups large or small. A private group tour is an excellent way to make the most of your visit to Tate Liverpool.
BOOK A PRIVATE GROUP TOUR
- To book a tour for your group call +44 (0)151 702 7400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We recommend booking at least two weeks in advance
- Tours are available during gallery opening times
SPECIAL EXHIBITION TOURS
Groups of ten or more receive discounted entry into our special exhibitions when booking two weeks in advance of their visit.
- Group guided tours, delivered within the exhibition. Recommend for groups of 10 – 20 people. £5 per person (excluding special exhibition ticket).
- Group introductory tours, delivered before you enter the exhibition. Recommend for groups of 40 – 60 people. £5 per person (excluding special exhibition ticket).
Enjoy a guided tour of the collection at Tate Liverpool
- £5 per person (minimum charge £50, maximum number 100 people)
TATE LIVERPOOL: THE BUILDING AND OUR HISTORY TOUR
Our Albert Dock home opens up a fascinating story of architectural excellence and the commercial history of Liverpool. Find out more about the secrets lurking behind our gallery walls.
- £6 per person (minimum charge £60)