The Kitchen and Bar is open everyday for lunch
Alongside our amazing Tate roasted coffee, tea and bar menu we will be serving a lunch menu that draws inspiration from the seasons best ingredients.
Spaces are limited and reservations are strongly recommended.
On Saturday and Sundays, sit back and watch the world go by with views over the Thames and City of London. Relax into the afternoon with some Kusama inspired afternoon treats, accompanied by one of our Kusama inspired drinks, a cocktail, glass of wine or craft beer. The Kusama Afternoon treat package is available when booked in advance.
- Air dried beef, purple artichoke, Sussex lentils, autumn leaves
- Organic pumpkin soup, toasted almonds, pumpkin oil
- Hot smoked chalk stream trout, beetroot, fennel, blood orange, watercress, horseradish
- Hake tails, sprouting broccoli, dulse, Swiss chard, kelp butter sauce
- Forge farm squash, British spelt, sage, sunflower seeds
- Hampshire pork chop, Kalibos cabbage, pink fir potato, black garlic ketchup
- Caramelised Concorde pear, hazelnut crumb, milk ice cream
- Dark chocolate mousse, roasted figs, clementine
- Ashcombe cheese, spiced plum, oatcakes
2 Course £27, 3 Course £34
Kusama Afternoon treats
Weekends when booked in advance.
Served with Tate roasted coffee, Jing tea or Kusama inspired 'shimmer' tea.
- Matcha tea scones, clotted cream, cherry and sakura compote
- Yuzu and white chocolate tart
- Chocolate and passion fruit dome
- Mascarpone, sake and raspberry mousse
£19.95, £29.95 with a glass of fizz or Kusama inspired cocktail 'CosmipoliTEAn'.
Members receive a complimentary glass of fizz or 'CosmipoliTEAn'.
Kusama inspired drinks
We’ve worked with our most creative partners to create drinks that explore the some of themes in Yayoi Kusama : Infinity Mirror Rooms. Enjoy them with our set menu, afternoon tea or enjoy them at the bar.
Tate Eats and Drop Project have created ‘Haze’ a delicious sessional NEIPA. It features an East Coast US yeast strain with addition of Yuzu, that is lifted by a generous amount of tropical fruit profiled new world hops, Simcoe, Azacca and Mosaic.
Loose Leaf Tea
Shimmer is a fruit tea that brews a pinky red, smells and tastes like cherry pie and is bursting with sparkling edible glitter. This fruity blend was developed in collaboration with award-winning Tea Mixology Company Bird & Blend Tea Co. Delicious anytime of day, especially when paired with our Kusama ispired afternoon-tea menu.
The tea-based cocktail 'Shimmer CosmipoliTEAn!' Our Shimmer tea blend shaken with Tate Sacred gin and cranberry juice, served in a martini glass.