Tate Modern is currently closed
Visit the Kitchen and Bar Pop-Up, open daily until the end of the Bruce Nauman exhibition
Beginning 4 November the Kitchen and Bar will be opening from Friday to Sunday for lunch and dinner and Sunday for lunch. Alongside our usual refreshments we will be serving a menu that draws inspiration from Bruce Nauman’s time living, studying and working in California.
Simply pull up a stool at the bar and enjoy one of our specialist TATE roasted coffees, delicious sweet and savoury snacks, glass of wine or craft beer from the country’s finest independent craft breweries.
Or immerse yourself in the total Nauman experience by booking a ticket dining bundle. All the while taking in spectacular view of the river Thames across to St Pauls which truly sparkles at this time of year.
Nauman set menu
- Maple & chilli roasted heritage beetroot, glazed pecans, bitter leaves, orange yoghurt
- Baja fish cobb salad
- Grilled corn chowder, chive oil & hazelnuts
- Hokkaido squash taco, chipotle crema, red cabbage & fennel slaw, pumpkin seeds
- Flat iron steak, charred spring onions, coriander & lime salsa verde and fries
- Cioppino (San Francisco seafood stew), toasted sourdough
- Pumpkin pie, whipped honey mascarpone
- Sticky plum & raisin sundae, brandy cream
- Dark chocolate mousse, wild morello cherries
2 courses £22.50, 3 courses £29.50