Try our set menu and Kusama inspired drinks whilst enjoying stunning views over London
Alongside our amazing Tate roasted coffee, tea and bar menu we will be serving a lunch menu that draws inspiration from the seasons best ingredients.
On weekends, relax into the afternoon with some Kusama inspired afternoon treats, accompanied by one of our Kusama inspired drinks, a cocktail, glass of wine or craft beer. The Kusama Afternoon treat package is available when booked in advance.
Autumn set menu
£30 for 2 courses , £37 for 3 courses.
- Air dried beef, purple artichoke, Sussex lentils, autumn leaves
- Organic carrot and cider soup, toasted almonds, herb oil
- Hot smoked chalk stream trout, beetroot, fennel, orange, watercress, horseradish
- Hake, sprouting broccoli, dulse, Swiss chard, kelp butter sauce
- Forge farm squash, British spelt, sage, sunflower seeds
- Hampshire pork chop, red cabbage, pink fur potato, black garlic ketchup
- Caramelised Concorde pear, hazelnut crumb, milk ice cream
- Dark chocolate mousse, roasted figs, clementine
- Ashcombe cheese, plum and ginger chutney, oatcakes
Kusama Afternoon treats
£19.95, or £29.95 with a glass of fizz or Kusama inspired drink. Members receive a complimentary glass of fizz or drink.
Weekends only with advance booking. Served with Tate roasted coffee, Jing tea or Kusama inspired 'shimmer' tea.
- Matcha tea scones, clotted cream, cherry and sakura compote
- Yuzu and white chocolate tart
- Chocolate and passion fruit dome
- Mascarpone, sake and raspberry mousse
Kusama inspired drinks
We’ve worked with our most creative partners to create drinks that explore the some of themes in Yayoi Kusama : Infinity Mirror Rooms. Enjoy them with our set menu, afternoon tea or enjoy them at the bar.
Tate have collaborated with Drop Project to create 'Haze', the Kusama inspired New England IPA. A soft, juicy session-able beer that uses Mosaic, Citra and Azzaca hops with an addition of citrusy Yuzu.
Loose Leaf Tea
Shimmer is a fruit tea that brews a pinky red, smells and tastes like cherry pie and is bursting with sparkling edible glitter. This fruity blend was developed in collaboration with award-winning Tea Mixology Company Bird & Blend Tea Co. Delicious anytime of day, especially when paired with our Kusama ispired afternoon-tea menu.
The tea-based cocktail 'Shimmer CosmipoliTEAn!' Our Shimmer tea blend shaken with Tate Sacred gin and cranberry juice, served in a martini glass.