Take in the stunning London skyline and a buzzing atmosphere in the Tate Modern Members bar
Tate Modern’s Members room offers a selection of wines, cold British beers and ciders, plus refreshing juices and smoothies.
One of the best views in London
A delicious selection of food is available from our menu including a variety of pastries, vibrant salads, and everyone’s favourite freshly baked scones. We also serve our very own Tate Coffee that is roasted on the grounds of Tate Britain.
- Matcha croissant with Jasmine tea cream and coffee/tea – £4.95
- Kusama Inspired Cakes and Sweets (all priced individually)
- Matcha tea scones, clotted cream, cherry and sakura compote
- Yuzu and white chocolate tart
- Chocolate and passion fruit dome
- Mascarpone, sake and raspberry mousse
Tate Eats and Drop Project have created ‘Haze’ a delicious sessional NEIPA. It features an East Coast US yeast strain with addition of Yuzu, that is lifted by a generous amount of tropical fruit profiled new world hops, Simcoe, Azacca and Mosaic.
Loose Leaf Tea
Shimmer is a fruit tea that brews a pinky red, smells and tastes like cherry pie and is bursting with sparkling edible glitter. This fruity blend was developed in collaboration with award-winning Tea Mixology Company Bird & Blend Tea Co. Delicious anytime of day, especially when paired with our Kusama ispired afternoon-tea menu.
The tea-based cocktail Shimmer CosmipoliTEAn! Our Shimmer tea blend shaken with Tate Sacred gin and cranberry juice, served in a martini glass.
Available Saturday and Sunday 9.00–12.00
- Buttermilk Pancakes, Forest Berry Compote, Crème Fraiche, Toasted Almonds – £6.95
- Spiced Chorizo Butter Beans, Piquillo Peppers & London Sourdough – £7.95
Both served with coffee or tea.