Tate Modern multimedia guide
Pick up our Bafta-winning multimedia guide and get a unique insight to the art on display at Tate Modern. A great introduction to modern and contemporary art, with artist interviews, interactive games and art-inspired music.
What’s in the guide?
The guide covers all the collection displays at Tate Modern.
With the digital guide you can:
- watch videos of the artists at work
- hear what major artists have to say about their own work
- listen to the music that inspired them
- listen to commentaries from leading cultural critics, musicians and writers
- play interactive games.
Where to hire the Multimedia Guide
Hire the Tate Modern Multimedia Guide from the multimedia desk on Level 1 for the duration of your visit.
- 10.00–17.00, Sunday to Thursday
- 10.00–21.00, Friday and Saturday
- £4.50 (£4.00 concessions)
- £11 for a family group of four including at least one under-18
- In English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Português, 中文 and British Sign Language (BSL)
If you are visiting as a group and would like to use the multimedia guides, please let us know when you book your visit.
All of our projects are constantly adjusted according to visitor feedback, so after you’ve used this resource we’d love to hear what you thought. Let us know by speaking to a member of staff in-gallery or by sending an email to: email@example.com
The handheld computer plays video clips of interpreters signing a tour of highlights of the displays, as well as presenting visual interactive content such as games and opinion polls.
The tour provides on-demand interpretation for deaf and hearing impaired visitors in their preferred language.
Audioguides and multimedia guides for exhibitions
Audioguides and multimedia guides are available for special exhibitions.