Enhance your visit to the gallery and dine in our stylish Pop Up restaurant. Enjoy the new Festive menu and amazing wines from Tate Cellars. Tate Britain’s Chef Alfio Laudani has created a succinct, but perfectly formed menu of festive dishes that celebrate quality, seasonal British ingredients.
We have small selection of vinous treats from Tate’s award-winning wine cellars that provide the perfect pairing to Alfio’s Festive menu.
- Tate coffee-cured duck, orange, endive and almond salad
- Roasted cauliflower soup, Isle of Skye scallops, black truffle
- Roast haunch of Rhug Estate venison, chestnut & braised shoulder pudding, brussels sprouts and red wine gravy
- Native lobster, beetroot and lemon risotto with shellfish sabayon
- Grass-fed 45-day aged Hereford beef Wellington, celeriac, ceps, beef and Côtes-du-Rhône jus
- Pre-order - 72 hours in advance - £15 supplement per person
- Marsala baked pear, gorgonzola dolcelatte ice-cream, walnuts
- Chocolate mousse, salted brandy caramel, griottines cherries
- British cheeses from Paxton & Whitfield
- 3 £11 or 5 £17.50