Discover dance, film, performance and comedy and experience the exhibitions at night.
Programmed with artist Naomi Frears, the night will be kicked off by Radio 4’s Dr David Bramwell - your host for the evening. He’s not a real doctor, but will examine the absurd and obsessive relationship we have with hands and feet. A magpie by nature, he is a comedy award winning presenter for BBC Radio 3 and Radio 4.
We are really excited to welcome extraordinary dancer and choreographer Kuldip Singh-Barmi, who will be making subtle but charged interactions in the galleries at points throughout the evening. He will be accompanied by Oak Matthias on the cello.
Artist Chloe Cooper, will be performing Feeling Feelings in our amazing new rooftop Clore Sky Studio. Grab a drink from the café and get drawn into a far-fetched story involving Toby Maguire and Sir Peter Blake.
Short films will be screened during the night, including surrealist animation, and artists’ films that feature hands both directing action and appearing as central characters. Including works by Anna Lucas, Dan Scott, and Melanie Stidolph.
We have ordered an above average sunset, which can be enjoyed with a bit of supper and a glass of something nice.
Some of the delicious dishes available from the Café:
- Cornish seafood platter to share
- Griddled squid with chorizo & advocado salsa
- Sweet potato & red onion fritters
- Kale gnocchi, peas and feta, kale crisps and wild garlic pesto
- Parsnip, pear, chicory, walnut & stilton salad
- Cajun chicken taco’s with mango & coriander salsa
- Hot smoked salmon salad, Cornish new potatoes, asparagus with a lemon & dill dressing
- Hake bisque
- Sticky toffee pudding
- Strawberries and cream
- Chocolate delice