Adult £11.00 (without donation £10.00)
Concession £9.50 (without donation £8.60)
Help Tate by including the voluntary donation to enable Gift Aid
Additional booking fee of £1.75 (£2 via telephone) per transaction applies
Under 12s go free (up to four per parent or guardian)
Turner Prize special: Students and under 18s £6.00
Celebrating its 30th year, the Turner Prize 2014 is presented at Tate Britain from 30 September 2014 – 4 January 2015.
The winner will be announced at an awards ceremony, broadcast live on Channel 4, Monday 1 December 2014.
Find out what piece of advice each of the nominated artists would give to a young artist in this film commissioned by Tate Collective London:
- Stefan Kalmár, Executive Director and Curator, Artists Space,New York
- Helen Legg, Director, SpikeIsland, Bristol
- Sarah McCrory, Director, Glasgow International
- Dirk Snauwaert, Artistic Director, Wiels, Brussels
- The jury is chaired by Penelope Curtis, Director of Tate Britain