- Created by
- Prunella Clough 1919–1999
- Black and white photograph of a brick wall with the tops of factory chimneys visible in the background, taken at or near Bagleys Lane
- Black and white photograph
- 60 x 87 mm
- Bagleys Lane was an area close to the Chelsea College of Art. Annotated on the back 'Bagleys Lane'.
- Photograph - print
- Tate Archive
- Presented to Tate Archive by Anne Robin Banks, October 2004.
- TGA 200511/4/3/11/9
- The archives of Prunella Clough TGA 200511 (196)
- Photographs TGA 200511/4 (155)
- Photographs taken by Prunella Clough as source material for artworks TGA 200511/4/3 (143)
You might like
- symbols & personifications(7,230)