- ‘5. Manor Way Peterlee 1976’
- Photograph, black and white, on paper mounted on board
- 239 x 305 mm (photograph), 405 x 506 mm (mount)
- Black and white photograph of Manor Way, Peterlee. Photograph is mounted on board.
Photograph taken by Stuart Brisley.
Board is stamped on the front: 'PETERLEE'.
Board annotated on the back in pencil: 'Manor Way Peterlee 158'.
- Photograph - print
- Tate Archive
- This project was relocated from the APG archives (TGA 20045), date of entry 2004 to Stuart Brisley's archives (TGA 201114), date of entry 2013.
- TGA 201114/4/20