- Created by
- Portrait photograph of Bernard Meninsky
- Black and white print
- 155 x 104 mm
- Inscription on the back of the photograph states that is was taken at the Central School of Arts and Crafts in 1930. Name of the photographer is inscribed on the front.
- Photograph - print
- Tate Archive
- Presented by Nora Meninsky in 1982.
- TGA 8225/5/1/5
- Personal and financial papers; artworks; writings; correspondence; photographs; publications; and press cuttings relating to Bernard Meninsky and his second wife, Nora (née Barczinsky) TGA 8225 (42)
You might like
Anonymous Photograph of Bernard Meninsky’s mother
- religion and belief(7,306)